Things to do with Mom on Mothers Day Weekend in Charlotte
Are you still searching for the perfect way to celebrate your mom this Mother’s Day weekend? Look no further! We’ve got you covered with our list of fun and meaningful things to do with Mom on Mother’s Day weekend:
- Take a relaxing nature walk: Spend some quality time with your mom in nature. Take a leisurely stroll through a nearby park or nature reserve and enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh air. Don’t forget to pack a picnic lunch to enjoy together. On the banks of LAKE WYLIE you can take a rental boat to McDowell Park and walk around! Stowe Botanical Gardens is just a few miles away from LAKE WYLIE and can be a great additional stop after or before a boat ride.
- Visit a local museum: If your mom is a history buff or art lover, consider visiting a local museum. Many museums offer free admission or special Mother’s Day weekend deals, so be sure to check their websites for details.
- Have a spa day: Treat your mom to a day of pampering at a local spa. Book a massage, facial, or pedicure for the two of you to enjoy together. Many spas also offer Mother’s Day weekend packages, so be sure to check for any special deals.
- Attend a cooking class: Bond with your mom over a shared love of food by attending a cooking class together. Learn how to make a new recipe or cuisine and enjoy the delicious results afterwards.
- Go on a shopping spree: Take your mom on a shopping spree and treat her to something special. Whether it’s a new outfit or a piece of jewelry, your mom will appreciate the thought and effort you put into the gift.
- Get out on the Lake with a Boat Rental in Charlotte: Bring the whole family together for a special Mother’s Day weekend with a day on the lake. Pack up some of your mom’s favorite snacks and drinks and grab the sunscreen. You can take the boat to Papa Doc’s on the lake for lunch or dinner!
*If you dont have boat driving experience before hand, you can easily sign up for one of our boat driving lessons here and you’ll be all set to take a boat out.